Website Woodgate & Clark UK
We are looking for an experienced TPPD Liability Claims Technician to support our Adjusting Network from within our Delegated Claims Administraton (DCA) team. Remote working is available with this role. Our culture is to support our employees with the appropriate level of guidance and mentoring to fulfil their role to the required standards and drive their career progression.
Who were looking for:
You’ll need to be experienced in TPPD Liability claims handling and come from an insurance or Loss Adjusting background. Applications are welcome from experienced adjusters wishing to be desk based or from highly experienced candidates looking to develop their career further. Lloyds experience whilst desirable although not essential.
What you'll be doing:
- Receive and review new claims against applicable policy/schedule/SOF and manage to conclusion within your authority
- Manage claims referred by W&C adjusters under retained authority of Lloyds Clients and provide instructions to the handling adjuster
- Escalate claims where policy breaches occur, repudiations or where claims fall outside the DA level to cover holders/syndicates as required
- Review technical reports, quotations/invoices and updates and provide instructions as required, within approved authority level, to policyholder/broker/supplier in accordance with client requirements.
- Provide and monitor adjuster fee budget throughout case
- Update and maintain accurate reserves throughout claim life.
- Refer to peers on all claims above authority levels and record referral action point on claim.
- Ensure fees applied are accurate and in accordance with Client requirements.
- Review and maintain accurate data on Tracker throughout life of the claim.
- Strive to achieve good end customer experience with excellent communication, guidance and signposting throughout the life of the claim. Ensure TCF principles are applied.
- Develop working relationships with clients to support changes and modifications to Client requirements.
- Keep fully up to date on Client requirements, technical or legal changes, which may have a bearing on a claim, including GDPR compliance.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements at all times and highlight any contravention to the Risk & Compliance Manager.
- Uphold Woodgate & Clark Ltd Code of Business Conduct at all times
- Previous TPPD Liability Claims Handling or Adjusting experience is essential for this role
- Ideally be CII/CILA qualified or willing to work towards this
- The ability to prioritise claims and your own workload
- Strong organisational skills
- Process oriented with the ability to manage individual Client requirements/reporting structures
- Customer and Quality focused, providing exceptional service levels to both internal and external customers
- Team focused – working with colleagues throughout the business
- Target focused – making sure KPI’s and SLA’s are met
- The ability to work on own initiative and to demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude and a proactive approach to solving problems
- Able to co-ordinate a variety of actions concurrently
In return we offer
- A company people centric culture
- Competitive base salary dependent on level of experience & qualifications
- Company Contributory Pension
- Life assurance benefit – x4 annual basic salary
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and our purchase/buy back scheme
- Various discounts on lifestyle and entertainment via our ‘Perks at Work’ membership
- Exam study and support
If you have the necessary experience and would be interested in joining a progressive and expanding company who invest heavily in employee development, then please apply!
Woodgate & Clark operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, politic opinions or trade union membership.
Woodgate & Clark uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Woodgate & Clark would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory reference, identity checks and basic DBS check