Website Woodgate & Clark UK
The Company :
Woodgate & Clark is a dynamic, highly responsive loss adjusting business with over 45 years' experience. We are a trusted and secure provider of loss adjusting services to major insurers of the UK insurance market. Our core focus is delivering professional standards of technical excellence and superior levels of customer care. We have a passion for service delivery which sets us apart in our field.
The Role / Specification :
We are looking for an experienced Telephonist from a Loss Adjusting background to provide telephony support to our Loss Adjusters in the handling of a mixed portfolio of domestic and commercial property insurance claims. Candidates must have a sound background in property insurance.
You will form part of the loss adjusting support team based in central Manchester. The role will be hybrid working from our Manchester office. You will be conscious of the company ethos and provide at all times a high level of customer service. An excellent telephone manner and good communication skills are a must.
As a telephonist, you will be responsible for taking and transferring incoming calls to the business together with answering basic queries from the claims file.
Working Hours are 37.5 per week, 9.00 – 5.30pm or 9.30 – 6.00pm
Responsibilities will include:-
- Answering a high volume of telephone calls and transferring to the relevant department/person
- Where possible, dealing with and resolving basic queries to promote claim proactivity
- Recording detailed notes pertaining to the call
- Taking detailed messages and emailing these to the relevant person
- Ensuring any issues are raised with the case handler or their claim technician
- Assist other areas of the business with tasks as required by your Team Leader
Who were looking for:
If you are from an Insurance or Loss Adjusting background and have proven experience in handling or supporting claims, we would love to hear from you. We are looking for a committed candidate that always strives for an excellent level of customer care, who understands the claims process, regulations and policy coverage knowledge and excellent time management skills.
In return we offer:
- Competitive base salary dependent on level of experience & qualifications
- Company contributory Pension
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Death in Service benefit
- Various discounts on lifestyle benefits via our 'Perks at Work' scheme
If you have the necessary experience and would be interested in joining a progressive and expanding company who invest heavily in employee development, then please apply. We look forward to your application.
Woodgate & Clark operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, politic opinions or trade union membership.
Woodgate & Clark uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Woodgate & Clark would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory reference, identity checks and a basic DBS check.