Website Woodgate & Clark UK
Following our merger with our sister company, Quadra Claims, we are looking for an experienced Loss Adjuster to manage a range of Property claims effectively, providing service delivery within clients SLAs. Your portfolio of claims will include Domestic, Heritage, High Net Worth, Places of Worship, Property Owners and Small/Medium size busineses.
You’ll be joining our dedicated team of adjusters who have an extensive collective experience dealing with claims within these sectors, with many being named approved adjusters for several specialist nsurers and have a clear understanding of the different demands that such claims present.
Who we’re looking for:
Our successful candiadte will have a proven record of managing a mixed portfolio of claims autonomously and be able to demonstrate a track record of providing excellent customer service. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking for personal development since although you’ll be working autonomously, our culture is to support our employees with the appropriate level of support (guidance and mentoring) to fulfil their role to the required standards and drive their career progression.
What you’ll be doing:
- Investigate and manage property claims, ensuring exceptional and consistent technical quality is maintained throughout the lifecyle of each claim
- Prepare reports commenting in detail on all aspects of the claim, including policy analysis, quantum and future actions
- Instruct and control claim related experts as appropriate
- Communicate regularly with all interested parties, calculate and approve interim payments, preparing interim reports and other communication as required
- Calculate and agree settlement of claims, and prepare final reports
- Develop and nurture working relationships with existing clients and exceed their expectations
- Ideally be ACILA qualified or working towards qualification
- Customer focus with a track record of delivering outstanding levels of service within the Loss Adjusting sector
- Ability to work on your own initiative and take ownership of your own caseload of claims, seeking assistance as necessary
- Ensures all activities and decisions improve the service provided for clients
- Builds trust and respect by keeping to the commitments made
- Communicate effectively in all situations
- Seek feedback and invests time in their own self-development both technically and pesonally
- Excellent organisational & communications skills
- A positive attitude and a proactive approach to solving problems
- Able to co-ordinate a variety of actions concurrently
- Ability to work to given targets
- Conscientious, flexible and adaptable during times of surge
In return we’ll offer:
- A competitive base salary and bonus based on your level of experience & qualifications
- Contributory Company Pension
- Car or Car Allowance options
- Life assurance x 4 annual basic salary
- 25 days holiday with purchase/buy back scheme
- An extensive employee assistance programme to support your well being, including 24/7 GP access and referral scheme
- Various discounts on lifestyle benefits, such as retail and homewares, via our ‘Advo Perks’ scheme
- An inclusive and people centric place to work, a comfortable and professional working environment and plenty of support to develop your career
If you have the necessary experience and would be interested in joining a progressive and expanding company who invest heavily in employee development, then please apply or call for an informal discussion
Woodgate & Clark operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Woodgate & Clark uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Woodgate & Clark would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory reference, identity document(s), basic DBS certificate and basic credit check.