Website Woodgate & Clark UK
Following our merger with Quadra Claims this year, we are looking for an experienced Desk based Loss Adjuster, or Senior Claims Technician looking for career progression, to manage a range of Property claims effectively, providing service delivery within clients SLAs. The role offers a varied potflio of claims, including Domestic, Heritage, High Net Worth, Places of Worship, Property Owners and Commercial.
You’ll be joining our dedicated team of adjusters and claims technicians who have an extensive collective experience dealing with claims within these sectors, with many being named approved adjusters for several specialist insurers.
Who we’re looking for:
Our successful candiadte will have a proven record of managing a mixed portfolio of claims autonomously and be able to demonstrate a track record of providing excellent customer service.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking for personal development since although you’ll be working autonomously, our culture is to support our employees with the appropriate level of support, with guidance and mentoring, to exceed in their role and drive their career progression.
What you’ll be doing:
- Negotiating, settling or repudiating claims in relation to own assigned caseload (both household and commercial losses)
- Generating loss adjusters reports and issuing these to Insurers
- Obtaining substantiating documentation in relation to the claim such as pricing validation, fire, police, weather and Equifax reports
- Appointing Quadrassist, our in house repair network specialists, and non-network suppliers.
- Liaising with insurers and policyholders to obtain information to manage claims
- Generating and issuing written communication including reports, settlements and repudiations to policyholders
- Carrying out Sightcalls on an adhoc basis
- Ideally be CII or CILA qualified, or prepared to work towards a relevant qualification
- Customer focus with a track record of delivering outstanding levels of service within the Loss Adjusting or Insurance sector
- Ability to work on your own initiative and take ownership of your own caseload of claims, seeking assistance as necessary
- Ensures all activities and decisions improve the service provided for clients
- Builds trust and respect by keeping to the commitments made
- Communicate effectively in all situations
- Seek feedback and invests time in their own self-development both technically and pesonally
- Excellent organisational & communications skills
- A positive attitude and a proactive approach to solving problems
- Able to co-ordinate a variety of actions concurrently
- Ability to work to given targets
- Conscientious, hard working as well as flexible and adaptable during times of surge
In return we’ll offer:
- A competitive base salary based on your level of experience & qualifications
- Contributory Company Pension
- Car or Car Allowance options
- Life assurance x 4 annual basic salary
- 25 days holiday with purchase/buy back scheme
- Employee assistance programme to support your well being
- Various discounts on lifestyle benefits, such as retail and homewares, via our ‘perks at work’ scheme
- An inclusive and people centric place to work, a comfortable and professional working environment and plenty of support to develop your career
If you have the necessary experience and would be interested in joining a progressive and expanding company who invest heavily in employee development, then please apply or call for an informal discussion
Woodgate & Clark operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Woodgate & Clark uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Woodgate & Clark would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory reference, identity document(s), basic DBS certificate and basic credit check.