Website Woodgate & Clark UK
We are looking for a Commercial Loss Adjuster to manage a full range of commercial property claims effectively, providing service delivery within clients SLAs. Applicants should have a proven record of managing commercial property claims autonomously and be able to demonstrate a track record of providing excellent customer service. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking for personal development since although you’ll be working autonomously, our culture is to support our employees with the appropriate level of support, via guidance and mentoring, to fulfil your role to the required standards and drive your career progression.
- Investigate and manage a wide range of commercial property claims
- Prepare reports commenting in detail on all aspects of the claim, including policy analysis, quantum and future actions
- Instruct and control claim related experts as appropriate
- Communicate regularly with all interested parties, calculate and approve interim payments, preparing interim reports and other communication as required
- Calculate and agree settlement of claims, and prepare final reports Develop and nurture working relationships with existing clients and exceed their expectations
- Ensures all activities and decisions improve the service provided for clients
- Builds trust and respect by keeping to the commitments made
- Communicates effectively in all situations
- Shares information, knowledge and experience freely with others
- Seeks feedback and invests time in their own self-development both technically and personally
You will have / will be:
- Previous experience in handling commercial property claims, either desk based or within the field
- A first class customer focus with a track record of delivering outstanding levels of service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and take ownership of your own caseload of claims, seeking guidance as necessary
- Excellent organisational & communications skills
- A positive attitude and a proactive approach to solving problems
- The ability to co-ordinate a variety of actions concurrently
- A proven track record in working to given targets
- Conscientious, hard working as well as flexible and adaptable during times of surge
- Ideally be ACILA qualified or working towards this qualification
In return we offer:
- A highly competitive base salary
- A generous, straightforward and achievable bonus structure based on agreed fee incomes
- Company Car or Car allowance
- Contributory Company Pension
- 25 days holiday, plus back holidays and purchase/buy back scheme
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme, including 24 hours GP access, well being support, life assurance and numerous lifestyle benefits
If you have the necessary experience and would be interested in joining a progressive and expanding company who invest heavily in employee development, then please apply or contact us directly for an informal discussion or more information.
Woodgate & Clark operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Woodgate & Clark uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Woodgate & Clark would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory reference, identity document(s), basic DBS certificate and basic credit check.